| || |
Rainy Day Activity!
If only we could have a snow covered Christmas!
- construction paper
- paint of any color!
- printouts of the year 2015!
What you'll do:
In this activity it's focusing on all of your favorite things!
- Start by doing footprints and fingerprints and add in 2-0-1-5 on each hand or foot.
- The add in individual aspects, such as age, height, and weight. Along with all of your favorite things such as game, movie, color, and a goal for the upcoming year.
- Have your preschooler right their name and write what they want to be when they grow up.
- This would be a fun activity to do every year to see how each family member is growing, learning, and changing throughout the years!