Everyone was on the lookout for the right pumpkin and as you can tell the there were so many to choose from!
Rainy Day Activity:
1) With your preschooler you can paint or color some small pumpkins on a piece of paper.
2) After that label every pumpkin with a number on top like shown in the picture to the left.
3) Once that is complete you can carve the pumpkin seeds out of the pumpkin your preschooler brought home from the field trip.
4) Have your preschooler place the number of seeds onto the corresponding number pumpkins.
5) If you're feeling hungry those seeds you pulled out can be roasted and can become a tasty snack!